Starting from the basic mechanical and software structure of the machine, further accessories for impacts on all types of components can be easily realized. Below are the accessories currently in the catalogue:
ANTI-REBOUND SYSTEM IMPACTOR
The debounce system holds up the drop weight thus preventing further secondary impacts affect the physical state of the sample / product.
SYSTEM FOR HIGH ENERGY IMPACTS
Spring preload system allows to increase the speed of the impact (the management of the module is fully automated)
CLIMATIC CHAMBER REFRIGERATION CIRCUIT
The drop tower can be equipped with a refrigeration circuit climatic chamber for temperatures from -40°C to +180°C. The cell management is integrated in the fall tower software.
CLIMATIC CHAMBER LIQUID NITROGEN
The drop tower can be equipped with a nitrogen climate cell for temperatures rane from -80°C to +180°C. The cell management is integrated in the fall tower software.
SUPPORT FOR BOOTS
- The ski boot support is designed for testing ski boots, but is also suitable for testing other footwear that may be subject to impact during use (i.e. mountaineering boots, climbing boots, ice skates, safety shoes).
- The angle adjustment allows to impact at various points of the footwear.
SUPPORT FOR SPECIMENS
- Support and impactor for multi-axial test specimens ISO 6603-2, ISO 7765-2, ASTM D 3763, ASTM D 3029 (Method B)
- Support and impactor for specimens for mono-axial tests (tensile) ISO 8256 A
- Support and impactor for pre-damage testing for CAI test Boeing BSS 7260 and Airbus AITM 1.0010
- Support and impactor for Charpy ISO 179 test and ISO 148-1
- Support and impactor for testing of metallic materials: Pellini test: ASTM E208, Tear test: ASTM E436, API 5L3, EN 10274
STEP Lab is flexible in the production of specimen supports for any type of standard or custom.