Electromechanical linear actuator for multi purpose applications, for standard material or product test. Dedicated for force/travel measurements with high demands on resolution, accuracy and speed.
The high performances of the measure and control systems permit to certificate the testing machine according to the standards ISO 7500-1, ISO 4965 and ASTM E467 (certificates available on request).
- Testing of materials, products and assembly processes
- Cyclic tests (fatigue)
- Closed loop control of force and travel by Test Manager control system
- Maximum acceleration up to 2g
- Loop control and data acquisition up to 8 kH
- High resolution data acquisition (24 bit)
- Possibility of installation on any type of structure and support, alone or up to 8 controlled axes
- Variable mounting via front or rear flange
- Measurement and control electronics in separare free position
- Flexible programming of test sequences by Test Center graphic interface
- Ideal to use in clean room areas
- Large variety of grips, special testing tools and load cells
- Integration with extensometer and temperature chambers
Easy to maintain
Efficient and very low electrical consumption thanks to the high efficiency of the electric motor
Wide range of use, manageable speeds from 0.01mm/s up to 8000mm/s
Simple installation thanks to the requirement of only one power outlet
|Max. Dynamic Force (sinusoidal fatigue)||[kN]||2.0||5.5||16.0||50.0||100.0||200.0|
|Max. Static Force||[kN]||4.0||15.0||35.0||65.0||130.0**||265.0**|
|Max. Test Speed||[mm/s]||800||1250||530||500||530||530|
|A – Length||[mm]||570||653||925||1100||1320||1500|
|B – Width||[mm]||75||155||135||185||280||425|
|C – Depth||[mm]||160||240||320||370||600||940|
|D – Legth with Piston||[mm]||642||737||1050||1250||1554||1745|
|Ambient Temp.||[°C]||5 – 35||5 – 35||5 – 35||5 – 35||5 – 35||5 – 35|
*Other values available upon request | **Configuration for heavy loads with low dynamic
NOTES: Force and speed values aren’t the values for a particular configuration. They are the maximum reachable values in different configurations. Please contact us for more information.
Details and dimensions may differ, in function of the configuration.
Specifications subject to change
EA010 Performance graph*
EA030 Performance graph*
* Other options with higher speeds and forces are available
Bi-axial variant for linear axes
|Max. static torque||[Nm]||11.0||20.0||35.0||65.0||100.0|
|Max. dynamic torque||[Nm]||15.0||30.0||50.0||90.0||140.0|
|Max. test speed||[rpm]||400||400||300||300||300|
|Max. Number of Revolutions||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Rotational absolute encoder integrated||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Available for electro-mechanical axis||EA05 and greater||EA05 and greater||EA015 and greater||EA015 and greater||EA015 and greater|
|Available for electro-dynamic axis||UD02 and greater||UD02 and greater||UD04 and greater||UD04 and greater||UD08 and greater|
All the solutions is comprensive of biaxial load cell.
* Greater value upon request.
Note: Specifications subject to change
LOAD CELL [kN]
|Load cell 0,1||Load cell 10|
|Load cell 0,5||Load cell 25|
|Load cell 1||Load cell 50|
|Load cell 2,5||Load cell 100|
|Load cell 5|
*The accuracy of the load cells supplied is 1 (ISO 376). Load cells with accuracy 05 and 00 are available on request.
- Portal structure for large product testing
- Two columns load frame
- Climatic temperature chambers
- Remote control
- Mechanical grips for material testing
- Control for two synchronized electro-mechanical axis
*Technical solutions for specific tests are available on request
Are you interested in finding out what our electromechanical actuators can do for you?
Fill out this form to send a request for a quote or for more information about the test system. We will be happy to answer you as soon as possible.